Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Checking for different types of links (xref vs link/linkend vs link/href)

Hi Janice,
Regarding your customization, are you using DocBook 5? If so, then the element name needs a d: namespace prefix in front of it.

<xsl:when test="self::d:xref">blue</xsl:when>

You also mentioned wanting link/href links to have blue, so that would be:

test="self::d:link[@xlink:href]"

Regarding olinks not working in webhelp, I believe that was fixed. See the last comment in this bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/bugs/1217/