Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] problem with SVG in Docbook

Hi Niels,
Are you using the xhtml5 or epub3 stylesheet by any chance?

On 11/7/2014 1:57 AM, Niels Müller Larsen (NML - lektor - R104 - EAA) wrote:
Hi

I am changing some illustrations from png to svg, and I have encountered
what I think is a bug in some stylesheet.

My input

     <imageobject role="html">
          <imagedata  format="SVG"
                      fileref="../code/specgraphics/crashnavi.svg"
                      scale="75"/>
     </imageobject>

generated output html:

       <object style="width: 405; " type="image/svg+xml"
data="../code/specgraphics/crashnavi.svg"/>

Problem: the style attribute in the object element is calculated
correctly but CSS requires a unit, eg "px". Resultingly the width is not
interpreted on the html page.

Is there any additional spec I can do to work around the problem?
Has it been reported and is there fix on the way?

I am using docbook-xsl-ns-stylesheets-1.78.0

Cheers
Niels