Subject: Unable to change the output folder of Docbook Webhelp

My default outputs go into an out folder, I didn't want that so for my three transformations I Modified as follows:

    Duplicate Docbook Pdf
    Select Edit
    Select Output Tab
    Change Save As to $cfd}\..\pdf\${cfn}.pdf

    Duplicate Html Duplicate
    Select Edit
    Select Output Tab
    Change Save As to ${cfd}\..\html\${cfn}.html

    Duplicate Webhelp Duplicate
    Select Edit
    Select Output Tab
    Change Save As to $cfd}\..\webhelp\index.html

The first two work, but the third one has no effect it is still generated in out folder, why is that

Paul