Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] l10n WebHelp bugs

Hi Marja,

I have committed all the patches you have provided back then. And, I do see those changes in the docbook snapshots [1]. Am I missing something?

Unfortunately, there hasn't been a DocBook release after the patches were committed, so these changes are not available in a release yet.

[1]
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/uk.xml
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/ru.xml
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/nl.xml