Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating a page list for epub

Hi Dick,
I have not actually done it, but I think you should look at using the intermediate file format that most XSL-FO processors can output. For example, FOP has:

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.1/intermediate.html

That format is an XML rendering of the area tree as pages. It contains page numbers and ids, so I think you could use it to post process the epub by matching up ids and inserting page numbers.