Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using custom fonts

I tried switching to another font in the same directory as Trebuchet MS – this time Georgia – and lo and behold, the italics and boldness are back! So clearly fop seems to be able to find the fonts and it seems to be able to recognize the variants with Georgia just fine, but not with Trebuchet MS. Very strange.