Subject: Re: AW: [docbook-apps] Getting a list of XInclude'd files

Yes, thanks Ben.
Your comment got me further to a solution. I now have a tool that produces a listing of all of the xinclude'd  files in a master file. This will list out to the screen and make a file (xfilelist.txt) of all the files.

I have included the files here for anyone else that might need them.

Regards,
Dean Nelson

--------- xfile.xsl ------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    version="1.0" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">

    <xsl:output method="text" indent="no" />
    <xsl:strip-space elements="*" />

    <xsl:template match="text()">
    </xsl:template>

    <xsl:template match="xi:include" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
        <xsl:message>
            <xsl:value-of select="@href" />
        </xsl:message>
        <xsl:value-of select="@href" />
        <xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
        <xsl:for-each select="document(@href)">
            <xsl:apply-templates />
        </xsl:for-each>
    </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Here is the Windows batch file that calls it:
@REM If you use catalogs...
set XML_CATALOG_FILES=my-catalog.xml

@REM Call the xslt processor
xsltproc --nonet -o xfilelist.txt xfile.xsl MyBigDocument.xml