Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FO File from DocBook5

Hi Sascha,

You should be able to use xsltproc for either DB4 or DB5. In fact, the stylesheets are the same for both DB5 and DB4. They handle either version.

You can also use Saxon (that's what I use, but I don't know of any reason why xsltproc won't work just fine, too).

Hope that helps.
Richard Hamilton
-------
XML Press