Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Problems with bibliography

Hi Niels, sure about the xml Namespace at your id? Try once without it. In my case I never use the xml:id notation with my bibliorefs, but if I did I ran into the same conflict as you did: id was not found.

regards,
Ben

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Niels Müller [mailto:neinalways@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. April 2015 10:52
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with bibliography

Thanks for replying Bob.

Extract from errlogxslt:
     230 Resolve: sysID file:///foo/biblio.xml
     231 Resolve URI file:///foo/biblio.xml
     232 Found URI match file:///foo/biblio.xml
     233 Resolve: sysID file:///basics/uvmat_entities.ent
     234 Resolve URI file:///basics/uvmat_entities.ent
     235 Using rewriting rule file:///basics/
     236 Resolve: sysID file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-lat1.ent
     237 Resolve URI file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-lat1.ent
     238 Resolve: sysID file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-symbol.ent
     239 Resolve URI file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-symbol.ent
     240 Resolve: sysID file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-special.ent
     241 Resolve URI file:/home/nml/.docbook/xhtml-special.ent
     242 Resolve: sysID file:/home/nml/.docbook/hsizes.ent
     243 Resolve URI file:/home/nml/.docbook/hsizes.ent
     244 No bibliography entry: Doy10 found in file:///foo/biblio.xml

I interpret lines 230 through 232 such that my bibliography file has
been found.
Line 244 says Doy10 not found, but it most certainly exists in the
bibliography file

   <bibliomixed xml:id="Doy10">
     <author>
       <personname>
       </personname>
     </author>.
     <citetitle>Beginning PHP 5.3</citetitle>.
     <publishername>Wrox</publishername>,
     <pubdate>2010</pubdate>
   </bibliomixed>

The only validation errors I have are some dual id's which never had
this side effect. They just have to go before I convert to pdf. But here
I transform to html.

I have run out of ideas.

Niels Muller Larsen, MSc
Programmer, Assoc Professor

The famous politician was trying to save both his faces.