Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] AW: Graphical admonition in FO: Alignment?

Hi,
The way I interpret your examples is that just adding the red border to the block in the list-item-body changes the alignment of the list-item-label. Is that right? That should not happen. What FO processor are you using?

Can you be a bit more precise on your need: "What I need is to align the list body text with the middle of the graphic, not the top." The "middle of the graphic" is a precise point, but the text can span multiple lines. Do you mean the baseline of the first line of the body?