Subject: [XSL-FO] CALS table width issue for columns without colwidth

Dear All,

I've migrated some old customization layer and found it behaves differently
for certain tables.

When no colwidths are specified, I expect all columns occupy just required
width (as in case of HTML tables). But in 1.78.1 such a table is stretched
to the all available width and columns are distributed evenly (XEP). It
looks ugly especially if you have few narrow columns.

Using a diff tool I found it is caused by removing the condition mentioned
in this thread:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201005/msg00061.html

I fixed it (inserted that condition back) in my customization layer, it work
as expected, but it would be nice to fix/improve the trunk code as well.

Or is it rather XEP bug which doesn't follow specification and renders
tables incorrectly?

Thanks, Jan