Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook XSL and FOP 2.0

Radu,
That says a lot! It seems like a simple fix to me. I wonder why they let it out of the gate that way? That's a major bug.

I will probably wait as well since I have no interest in maintaining a patch in our system and the time between FOP updates is usually quite a long time.

Thanks for your input!
Dean Nelson