Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Time for new DocBook Stylesheet Release?

I'm all for making DocBook future proof, but I'm not sure where to go with this request. Choosing one of the four frameworks you mention seems arbitrary, and all four is too much. DocBook tries to support outputs based on published standards, or at least de facto standards. Are there any such standards for HTML for mobile devices?