Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Linking to an HTML file

Hi Gabriela,

The following will do the job:

<link xlink:href="http://URL-TO-HTML-FILE";>text</link>

You do need to declare the xlink namespace, which you can do on the root element, like this:

<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
         version="5.0" xml:lang="en"
         xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

Or, you can put the declaration right in the link element:

<link xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; xlink:href="http://URL-TO-HTML-FILE";>text</link>

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------