Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Show off what you've done with Docbook

Hi Gerhard,

Am Samstag, 12. September 2015, 11:35:11 schrieb Gerard Nicol:
> I'm surprised nobody has put together a Linux VM image with Git and Docbook
> etc.

Shouldn't be too difficult. ;)

> I'd happily pay a few thousand a year for a subscription to a hosted or
> packaged Docbook environment if the results looked as good as some of the
> better examples provided.

You can look at some of our examples which we created by our DAPS toolchain,
here PDF:

* http://opensuse.github.io/daps/doc/pdf/art.daps.quick_color_en.pdf
*
https://www.suse.com/documentation/sles-12/pdfdoc/book_sle_admin/book_sle_admin.pdf

Of course, it is a customization layer on top of the original DocBook XSL
stylesheets. :-) Meanwhile they are quite complicated now.

The stylesheets are released in GitHub: https://github.com/openSUSE/suse-xsl

--
Gruß/Regards
  Thomas Schraitle