Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL 1.79.0 release is available

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:25:51 -0400
Stefan Seefeld <stefan@seefeld.name> wrote:

> [... GitHub ...]
> DocBook as organization

Stefan, I fear your claim isn't completely right. :) Technically,
DocBook isn't an organisation on GitHub, it's just a normal user named
"DocBook". :)

Shouldn't this be migrated to an organization instead of having a normal
user? According to https://help.github.com/articles/about-organizations/

  About organizations
  Organizations are great for businesses and large open-source projects
  that need multiple owners and administrators, grouped together with
  teams that determine affinity and repository permissions.

I'm not sure if this definition of "large open-source project" would fit
for a (hypothetical) DocBook organization. However, maybe it would be
beneficial to have one as it allows more fine-grained repository
permissions? Not sure if that's a good thing for DocBook.

Just my thoughts. :))

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle