Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook XSL 1.79.0 release is available

On Fri, October 16, 2015 6:24 pm, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld <stefan@seefeld.name> writes:
>>> I'm not sure if this definition of "large open-source project" would
>>> fit
>>> for a (hypothetical) DocBook organization. However, maybe it would be
>>> beneficial to have one as it allows more fine-grained repository
>>> permissions? Not sure if that's a good thing for DocBook.
>>>
>>> Just my thoughts. :))
>>
>> Yes, I fully agree to the above.
>
> I'm trying to figure it out. Suggestions comments etc most welcome.

Changing a GitHub user into an organisation is straightforward.  I did it
most recently just yesterday [1].  See
https://help.github.com/articles/converting-a-user-into-an-organization/.

There is no size test for making a GitHub organization.  This most recent
organisation only has one member, me, and I'm not even sure if I should
be.

Regards,

Tony Graham.

[1] https://github.com/Schematron