Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Slides with Docbook

On 29.10.2015 05:46, camille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we've been successfully generating S5 slides
> (http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/) from DocBook.
> It's very basic (one slide per section in an article) but works for
> simple needs.

Support for S5 has been integrated (together with some other backends a
few years ago) into the XSL distribution. You can find an example
document in
https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/tree/master/xsl/slides/doc.
(This needs some cleanup but unfortunately right now the entire XSL
stylesheets build system is broken, so I'm unable to work on this.
Hopefully that will be resolved soon.)

     Stefan