Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] any problems with DocBook XSL 1.79.0?

Hi Bob,

sounds reasonable.

A tempting approach would be to check if the match is not the first occurrence of ooclass|oointerface|ooexception in a classsynopsis and there is a following sibling instead (including moving the choose statement behind the span).

Then again this might of course break other stuff I do not now about.

Please let me know if I can assist in getting this resolved in a future release.

Do you need a bug filed for this at the Sourceforge Tracker?

Regards,

Torsten