Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] any problems with DocBook XSL 1.79.0?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the information. No need to apologize for the delay; I have a workaround, so time was not an issue.

One follow-up, to make sure I understand the situation.

docbook.xsl without the <xsl:output> directive works fine with Saxon. When is that directive needed? Is this an incompatibility between Saxon and other processors or is something else going on?

Thanks,
Dick
-------
XML Press