Subject: docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1 fo numbered list issue

Hi

I’ll start by saying that I don’t know a lot about docbook fo, and that I’m stumped after searching Google and stackoverflow. I’m assuming that everyone on this list knows more than I ;]

I’m having an issue with my PDF output where numbered lists greater than a single digit (10+) are formatted with the number too close to the text.

The internet tells me that this can be adjusted using the provisional-label-separation attribute in a list-block. I looked at:

\docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1\fo\lists.xsl

but can’t find where all numbered lists are set.

Do anyone know how to adjust this?

Rob Flynn