Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chunking options for HTML output

Hi Frank,
I have some experience with customizing chunking in the stylesheet. Many of the features of DocBook XSL were designed to be easily customized, but chunking isn't one of them. So it is possible, but there are a lot of details that must be attended to. One of those details is navigation to Next and Previous, which is altered when you change chunking behavior.

There is a section in my online book on customizing chunking, including a section on "How chunking works", but it is not a complete guide. It does point out the files and templates that will need to be looked at.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ChunkingCustomization.html