Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] embedding fonts in epub? (and docbook for publishers -- hurrah!)

Hi Robert,
I presume you are using the epub3 stylesheets. There is an empty utility template named 'user.manifest.items' that will write custom items into the manifest. See epub3/epub3-element-mods.xsl for examples of how to write elements in the opf namespace.

I would be curious to hear how well it works in ereaders. When I was preparing the epub for my solar energy book earlier this year, I considered using embedded fonts. But the more I read about it, the more I learned about the difficulties and inconsistencies, and decided it wasn't worth it, at least at that time.