Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL version 1.79.1 released

Congratulations on the release with lots of useful bug fixes. Can I ask that you look at publishing to maven central as a regular part of your release process. Its very useful to be able to tie in build systems with artifacts deployed there:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/net.sf.docbook/docbook-xsl

The last release there is from 2013 and the docbook 5 version not at all. I've done this before for other open source projects using gradle, so it is easy to add to https://github.com/docbook/docbook/blob/master/xmlschema/schemas/build.gradle if that's the new source repo. Let me know if I can assist.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis