Subject: Re: FW: [docbook-apps] Question on adjusting IDs for reused content

Unfortunately that only partially worked.

The WebHelp is set up as a DocBook set that includes the books.

When I set the directory for the individual books in the book files, the individual HTML files were generated in those subdirectories (under site/sqrrl-guides, the directory for the set as a whole).

While the TOC included all of the correct entries for all of the books, the actual TOC links were broken - the generated TOC links did not include the book subdirectories - they still assumed all of the files were directly in sqrrl-guides, as opposed to sqrrl-guides/InstallGuide, sqrrl-guides/AdminGuide, etc.

When I open the individual HTML files, links within and between books actually work. Images were broken, still assuming that the img directory was one level up instead of two.

Still digging to see if there's a DocBook or docbkx configuration that can help.

Janice