Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] issue with 1.79.1 stylesheets and table id

I just noticed that I had a typo in the source xml (misspelled xmlns).

I fixed that typo, downloaded docbook-xsl-ns-1.79.1 from sourceforge, and changed the xsl to point to the newly unzipped stylesheets. Confident that the typo was the issue, I converted again:

  <xsl:import href="">
  <xsl:template mode="htmlTableAtt" select="@xml:id"/>

I still get <table xml:id="one.two.three">
I also tried the non namespaced stylesheet and I get
Note: namesp. cut : stripped namespace before processing           My Chapter

The table still contains the id, but without the xml namespace (which I think is what would be expected).

So, I'm sorry to be a pest, but I don't see how this is happening.
Do you have a test case I can run?