Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to docx

Hi Frederik,

The DocBook stylesheet package includes the roundtripping system that does a two-way conversion from DocBook to Word (and Pages and OpenOffice) and back again. You use a template document to specify the styles when going from DocBook to Word. The system has a template document, but you can supply your own.

If you’re just looking for a one-way conversion, then that would be a good place to start.

Cheers,
Steve Ball