Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to docx

>       (or 2b: does MS Word import PDF? I don't know).
Libreoffice will import PDF and output MS Word

On 04/07/2016 12:31 PM, Erik Leunissen wrote:
On 05/04/16 21:55, Fredrik Unger wrote:
What ways or tools are available ?
Do I have to use other formats as intermediate ?
or is it not possible...

The following is possible:

1. convert docbook to pdf, using XSLT and then fop (or something similar)

2a. use the tools available on internet to convert pdf to word xml

      (or 2b: does MS Word import PDF? I don't know).

Greetings,

Erik Leunissen.
--

Basically the article has sections (nested), title, para, imageobjects,
and lists.. tables would be a plus.

Any ideas and pointers ?
I have looked at pandoc and python-docx but the solutions become
complex and not very automatic.
There used to be some effort for stylesheets but I guess that would not
work with the predefined styles of the Template ?

Fredrik Unger