Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] javascript to chunked xhtml output from docbook

Hello,

If you can store the _javascript_ in a separate file, then you can reference the file with the html.script parameter: http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.79.1/doc/html/html.script.html

The stylesheets basically copy the content of the parameter element to a script element in the head of the (X)HTML document.

Here's an example referencing external files:

 <xsl:param name="html.script">
  https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.2.min.js
  https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/jquery-ui.min.js
  https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.0/js/bootstrap.min.js
 </xsl:param>

You can also reference local files, but you'll have to copy them to the output separately. The stylesheets do not do that for you.

Regards,
Mark