Subject: Docbook 5 Samples?

Hi,

With previous help I was able to get a Makefile working for complete validation and publishing to xhtml, rtf, pdf, and ps.

Now I'm at a point where I can actually author in docbook 5. I'm hoping someone here can suggest an available docbook 5 example document which contains a large array of commonly used tags...my intent being to first drop it in with my Makefile to test a larger build (there are actually multiple ways to publish some formats), and second to see the appearance and compare appearance between different tool variants for formatting. Because docbook elements are about content instead of appearance, references on various docbook 5 tags do not show example display; I'd like to see practical examples of conversion from tags to appearance.

Thanks!