Subject: PHP processing instructions

Hi,

I'm using the 1.79.1 onechunk.xsl transformation style sheets with PHP
processing instructions. If I use the HTML onechunk.xsl file in my
customization level, a "?" is required immediately before the closing
processing instruction tag. For example:

<xsl:processing-instruction name="php">
//PHP code here
?</xsl:processing-instruction>

This produces the correct opening and closing PHP tags. (<?php ... ?>)

If I use the _XHTML_ onechunk.xsl file and a terminating "?" the
output is as follows:

<?php
//PHP code
??>

Note the duplicate "?". Is this expected?

Thanks.

--

Peter Lavin
Telephone:      1 416 461 4991