Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] fop/xsltproc, External SVG Issue

Hi,
I can't quite tell from your example, but is that mediaobject inside the book's info element? If so, then that's why it isn't showing up. By default, the stylesheet only outputs certain elements from the book info element, and mediaobject isn't one of them. Titlepages are generally individualistic, meaning they need some customization to match the author's expectations, so the stylesheets provide a mechanism to easily customize the titlepages. Let me know if that's the issue here.

As a test to see if the SVG itself is working, you could copy and paste the mediaobject element into a section, where it will be acted upon and should work.