Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] user-defined text/background color in HTML output

Thank you for your reply, Stefan,

For me the problem is how to transfer the values that the user defines in the "role" attribute to the "style" of the <span>.
I really feel that it's obvious and I simply think in some wrong direction.

--
Ekaterina Shikareva.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Knorr [mailto:sknorr@suse.de]
Sent: Montag, 15. August 2016 15:19
To: Shikareva, Ekaterina
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Ekaterina,

On Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Shikareva, Ekaterina
<EShikareva@luxoft.com> wrote:
> fgcolor:red;bgcolor:yellow;

I doubt that you should allow authors to change this way, ...
Yet, what you are looking for is the <span> tag which is a close
equivalent to DocBook's <phrase>.

I.e.: <span style="background-color: yellow; color: red;">

Hth,

Stefan.

SUSE Linux GmbH. Geschäftsführer: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard,
Graham Norton. HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg).

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended only for the recipient(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive them. They may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read this email or its attachment(s). Furthermore, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) or copies thereof from your system. Thank you.