Subject: DocBook.org may wobble

Hello world,

I’m attempting to transition docbook.org to being automatically built by
Travis CI on GitHub. This will ease maintenance and contributions. That
may make access to DocBook.org a bit flakey over the next few hours/days.
Apologies in advance.

I’m also going to try to map wiki.docbook.org to the GitHub DocBook
wiki. But that’s a separate thing.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--