Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Removing newlines between <para>s

I am having an issue with lines between para.I need the line starting with Inserts the string....to be on the line right under the bolded para.  This is functions.
Here is my example:
<para>Inserts the string strToInsert offset places
          from the the string anchor. A zero offset inserts the string just
          ahead of the anchor string. A negative offset inserts further
          towards to start of the array. No value is deleted and the order of
          the values following the inserted one does not change.</para>

I can get it to work by using the following:

Inserts the string strToInsert offset places
          from the the string anchor. A zero offset inserts the string just
          ahead of the anchor string. A negative offset inserts further
          towards to start of the array. No value is deleted and the order of
          the values following the inserted one does not change.</para>

However, I get the validity of element "sbr" from namespace not allowed in this context, but it works for me.  Will there be problems in the future.

I tried the linegroup, however it indents, but works the way I would want it to but don’t want the indention.

Thank you,

Emily Forsyth
Fluids & Machinery Engineering Department
Propulsion & Energy Machinery
Southwest Research Institute
Tel:  210.522.2045