Subject: Titlepage customizations for DocBook with XSLT2

Hello,
I thought I'd start looking at migrating to XSLT 2 support, to get access to a few xpath features that would help in source code integrated documentation projects.

My XSLT 1.0 toolchain consists of xsltproc and commandline FOP, for XSLT2 I'm currently trying Saxon from http://cdn.docbook.org/release/2.0.20/docbook-xslt2-2.0.20-jar.zip

I'm having trouble finding my way around titlepage customizations (print, in this case). In the old toolchain I had titlepage XML spec files that I processed with the titlepage XSL in docbook into titlepage XSL that I imported into my customization layer.

In the 2.0 stylesheets I haven't found how to do this. I can edit xslt/base/fo/titlepage-templates.xsl and see end results, but overlaying the templates from it in my customization layer doesn't seem to have any effect. Does anyone have any guidance?

--
Erik Rask
Technical communication coordinator

Procera Networks