Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Custom ISO Schematron validation for modular Docbook XML with extensive profiling

Hello Bergfrid,

So:

I guess that we need to switch to two-pass profiling to use profiling/profile.xsl ?

The enhanced validation would be totally separate from publishing. The publishing would not be changed at all. But validation would first need to apply the "profile.xsl" in order to remove filtered out elements and then the Schematron rules.

Will you or someone else with Schematron knowledge be at tcworld2016 next week? It would be great to follow up this in more detail.

I will be at the Oxygen XML stand there, we can meet and talk more about this.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com