Subject: ebnf

Hi again everybody,

Now I am trying to figure out how to use the `ebnf.assignment' parameter.

Have gotten as far as trying to use the right arrow glyph from the Postscript Symbol font, in the following manner:

|<xsl:param name="ebnf.assignment">
|  <fo:inline font-family="Symbol">
|    &#x2234;
|  </fo:inline>
|</xsl:param>

but this places the arrow in the subscript position. Moving it to superscript is also possible, but I have not been able to find a way to place it in the middle.

If anybody can shed any light on this I would be grateful.

Any other ways to use something nice looking as BNF assignment operator?

/Tomas