Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [ANN] XSL Coverage scripts

Hi,

I've updated in github to support saxon9HE, but it's not in a tagged release yet. to use it:

xslcoverage report run saxon9he [saxon options and args]

Note that I've noticed some regressions in tracing since release 6.5.5. The side effect is that some covered instructions appear as not covered. I've reported to saxon:

https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3027
https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3028
https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/3029

Regards,