OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook TC meeting agenda for 21 December 2016 (TODAY)

Here is the agenda for today’s meeting. I apologize for the delay in getting it to you.

Talk with you in an hour.

Best regards,

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 21 December 2016

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday,
21 December 2016 at 2:00pm ET


1. Roll call

2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (16 November 2016).
3. Next meeting: 18 January 2017

4. Review of the agenda.

5. Review of open action items

 a: Jirka: Port changes in publisher's schema back to 5.1 on Github.

 b: Bob will send a note to voting members who have not voted and who have not already been contacted by members.
     COMPLETED: vote passed

 c: Bob will announce discontinuation of support for XSD starting with 5.2.

6: Chet Ensign has asked for feedback on the OASIS process for approving standards, based on our experience with 5.1

7. XSD support in 6.0

8.  Review of Requests for Enhancement
     Items 72 and 74 are new.

    All open RFEs are now on Github.

 To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):

  Open Github Issues (All still open for v5.2 or later):
  6     Add buildtarget element
  7     Allow revnumber inline.
  52   Allow multimediaparam in imagedata
  53   Extend article @class with other and otherclass
  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema
  71   license tag (migrated from sourceforge)
  72  The DocBook websites should really be using https
  74   (Re)allow recursive use of optional
[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201611/msg00018.html

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]