Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <programlisting linenumbering="numbered"> does not number...

Hi,
Did you read this section in my online book about line numbering? It only works with Java-based processors.

On 2/10/2017 11:01 AM, stimits@comcast.net wrote:
Hi,

Under DocBook 5.1 I've been able to list programs, but line numbering
has no effect (and there is no error under xmllint or jing). Is there
some ENTITY or other precondition required for line numbering under 5.1?

Thanks!