Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <programlisting linenumbering="numbered"> does not number...

Hi,

Here is the link to the part of Bob’s book that covers the Saxon processor:

http://sagehill.net/docbookxsl/InstallingAProcessor.html#InstallSaxon

I think you can keep the xmllint processing as is (I use it for XInclude processing, too), and just swap in saxon for xsltproc, using Bob’s instructions.

I don’t bother swapping in Xerces (I don’t use any of the features that go beyond what Saxon supports).

Best regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press