Subject: [Ann] Oxygen XML Editor 19.0 version released

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce that a couple of days ago we released Oxygen XML Editor version 19.0.

I will compile below a set of features which may be of interest to the Docbook community:

1) Better support for DocBook 5.1
The oXygen DocBook framework was updated to support the latest DocBook 5.1 changes. This includes new file templates for Assembly and Topic documents, updated CSS for visual authoring, schemas, and updated XML catalogs for the 5.1 specification.

2) DocBook XSLT Stylesheets 1.79.2
Updated the DocBook XSLT stylesheets to version 1.79.2.

3) Publish Tracked Changes and Comments to PDF Output
A new transformation scenario, DocBook PDF (Show Change Tracking and Comments), was added to allow you to include Oxygen comments and tracked change information in the PDF output for DocBook 5 documents.

https://www.oxygenxml.com/img/wn_19_pdf_change_tracking_large.png

4) Multimedia Support in DocBook
oXygen now includes actions to easily insert references to video or audio content in DocBook documents. The visual Author editing mode displays the multimedia content and allows you to play it in-place. On the publishing side, the multimedia content will appear in HTML and PDF output.

https://www.oxygenxml.com/img/wn_19_insert_media_large.png

For a complete list of features you can read more here:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/xml_editor/whatisnew19.html

I hope you'll enjoy Oxygen XML Editor 19.0 and as usual any kind of positive or negative feedback is welcomed.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com