Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] tagged and accessible PDF document with DocBook

Hi Holger,
There is a good reason simplelist and segmentedlist do not use fo:list-block. That element can only format two columns, but both of these kinds of lists can have any number of entries in a row, so a table is required. In the case of simplelist, the flat list of members can be laid out in any number of columns. In the case of segmentedlist, a seglistitem can have any number of seg children.