Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Section titles bottom of a print page when there is as subtitle

Hi all,

so, we have a similar problem in our documents.
And just adding a page break before each section does not
really cut it imo: I would like to allow
multiple sections to start on the same page.
However, what I'd like to avoid is sections in the
bottom 25% of the page.

Additionally, the dbfo-need-height PI in the past
was not compatible with FOP. Not sure if FOP 2.2 now
contains the necessary support -- but even if, this
PI is disabled via the FOP extensions in the DocBook
stylesheets by default. (I hope my understanding here is
still correct.)

I wonder if there is maybe some hacky solution involving
an invisible fo:block with height=25% page height?

Stefan.

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, D-90409 Nürnberg
Geschäftsführer: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer