Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Book info/title ignored when processing an assembly/structure

Hi Peter,
Content you want to blend into your output from the assembly file should be put into a <merge> element like this:

<structure>
  <output renderas="article"/>
  <merge>
    <title>The title of the output</title>
  </merge>

The <merge> element has a content model like <info>, and is used for content you want to add or replace in the resource's info element (if it has one).

In addition to title, an info element is often used to document its parent element, using revhistory, copyright, legalnotice, etc. While developing the assembly schema, the authors felt that this function needed to be retained for assembly elements themselves. So they added a merge element to separate out any content you want to actually merge into the resource for output.

I hope I cleared that up.