Subject: xslt 3.0

AFAIK current stylesheets are 1.0?

My setup has absolute docbook ss references

Asking on xsl-list Mike offers

<xsl:param name="disk" static="yes" required="yes">

<xsl:import _href="{$disk}/path"/>

which would let me define the 'disk' (which in my case will change)
then change in one place (good indirection?)

Except... this is an xslt 3.0 feature.

MK says It doesn't even warn you any more (there's no need for the
warning in 3.0 because the level of compatibility is very high).

Has anyone run saxon with 3.0 defined on the docbook stylesheets?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.