Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] In webhelp - Trying to add accessible text elements to Prev, Up, and Next

Hi Rob,
I haven't tested this, but the header for webhelp output is generated by a template named "webhelpheader" in webehelp/xsl/webhelp.xsl. You could copy that template to your customization layer and modify it as needed.

It looks like the template already outputs the accesskey and href attributes. The other two attributes could be added with:

<xsl:attribute name="class">navheaderTable</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="title">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="$prev" mode="object.title.markup"/>
</xsl:attribute>

If you just want the text of the title and not its numerical label, then use mode="title.markup". Let me know if that doesn't work.