Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Gradle build cross-platform - trouble with Saxon 6.5.5 params under Windows

That’s exactly what I was going to suggest.  (ie passing the “-o” and the file-name as separate parameters).

Some time ago when I got Saxon 6.5.5 working from Ant that’s exactly what I had to do.

Saxon 9 takes “-o:file-name”, ie the colon means that it is a single keyword, where Saxon 6 makes it two “-o file-name”.

Regards,

Richard.

Richard Kerry

BNCS Engineer, SI SOL Telco & Media Vertical Practice

T: +44 (0)20 3618 2669

M: +44 (0)7812 325518

Lync: +44 (0) 20 3618 0778

Room G300, Stadium House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7TA

richard.kerry@atos.net