Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Gradle build cross-platform - trouble with Saxon 6.5.5 params under Windows

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:14:04 +0200, Peter Desjardins <peter.desjardins.us@gmail.com> wrote:

Question #2 is: Has anyone had trouble using Saxon9HE with the DocBook
XSLT v1.0 stylesheets? The way the arguments for the later version of
Saxon are structured work much better with Gradle.
(-o:myoutputfile.xml.)

Just my feedback for question 2: As far as I can tell, I've seen no problem with Saxon9HE and Docbook XSLT 1.0 stylesheets.

Regards,
BG